Any refund on your Maxsource membership fees shall be governed by the Refund Policy.
Maxsource bills its customers in advance at the beginning of each month based on the appropriate plan that the customer has subscribed to.
1. Refunds on cancellation / downgrades will be entertained only if the client has served the due notice period for cancellation / downgrades. Any excess money after adjusting for the notice period and pending dues if any, shall be refunded to the customer. All cancellation and downgrade requests require a 30 day notice period.
2. Refunds are not applicable on items bought on behalf of the customer on the customer’s instructions using the customer’s credit card.
3. In the event of deficiency in service, Maxsource will make every reasonable effort to rectify the problem and rework on the task / assignment / project and deliver it back to the customer. Refunds on account of deficiency in service will be provided only in terms of additional hours of service on a pro-rata basis as per plan. All such requests have to be routed to the Quality Department of Maxsource either through direct email or through the web form within 3 business days of receipt of a completed task / assignment / project, failing which it is presumed that the service quality is acceptable and there is no deficiency in service. The decision of the company will be final and binding on this matter. All tasks / assignments / projects are undertaken on a best effort basis only.
4. Maxsource and its virtual assistants shall be not responsible or liable for insufficient or delayed documentation / information from customer pertaining to any particular task/s, errors/ mistakes not pertaining to Maxsource’s scope of work, inability of customer to follow procedures or requirements or due to any other reasons beyond the control of Maxsource.
5. Any refunds due to errors in billing, referral discounts or any such items shall be made to your Paypal account
6. You may be subject to credit card transaction charges and fluctuations in exchange rate on such refunds due to the payment gateway and the intermediary banks involved in the transaction; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Our responsibility is to act on issuing a refund where agreed upon after resolution of the case, within 3 business days.
For details, please write to us at support@Maxsource.com